Thursday, September 06, 2007

My Mini Keynote Address

Okay, pretend I'm rich, run the coolest electronics company in the world, and I love black mock turtlenecks. I want to do this blog as if I was Steve Jobs giving one of his famous keynotes.

(Warning by Green Day ends)

I'd like to welcome you all here today. Today we get to talk about MoneyWell, so let's get started.

It's only day six since MoneyWell 1.0 shipped, but I'd like to give you an update on our progress. When we shipped MoneyWell, we started to get some downloads and we were pretty happy about that. In the first five days we had over:



5,000

Downloads




We think that's great and we are really excited. But we think that our presence as a featured product on the Apple downloads site is really going to give us a big lift. And you know what? We were right. On day five alone... (pause)



We have had (pause) over:



20,000

Downloads




This is amazing. We've increased our downloads by a factor of 5 in one day. We are really very excited about it and we feel this is only the beginning. Stay with us, because we are going to continue to have amazing results like this. Talk to you soon.

Peace.